Sunday, June 12, 2011

Timeless






Hey Readers,
I hope everyone is having a great weekend and specially with these type of weather,i don't want my weekend to get over(Note.Wishful Thinking)..Anyways,work starts from tomorrow and i am getting nervous jitters,well not so nervous but yeah excited..:D..In my last post,i wrote that i am getting confused with what to wear to work,well i am planning to go for formal shirt & pants(its safe and within couple of days i can figure out what else i can wear out there).Anyways as i am writing these post,i am also organizing all my documents needed for tomorrow and i wore these outfit to temple,some random chores & lunch with Cyrus & Chetan in Chung Wah and later ice cream & mall activity..I am missing rest of the group so much(and yeah by group i mean Shrizu,Pratik,Neha & Dhaval..guys come back soon).Other than the weather,Bangalore is getting depressing without you guys...Miss you a lot..:((..
As for my outfit,I wanted to wear something classy and timeless,as i paired my DIY polka dots tee with basic straight cut pants with pearls,winged liner,quilted bag & sunnies..It would have been better if my hair was up in a bun,rite...what do you guys think..??

Dress Details:
Top:DIY
Pants:Levis
Shoes:Shillong

Pearls:Westside
Bag:Brigade 

Sunnies:Idee

6 comments:

kumar pratik said...

As usual u r looking gr8,dazzling,beauteous,classy nisha.... !! :)

All d bst for ur Job...!!! hope u gonna rock der...;)

nd me 2 missing d bnglore, its climate nd specially u all .....!!!

TSD Magazine said...

great look!
love the DIY polka dotted top!

http://thesartorialdiary.blogspot.com/

Nabanisha said...

@kumar:thanx a lot...yea blore weather is damn awesome...so pleasant...

@sartorial diary:thanx...

SCARLETT said...

i so love ur polka dot blouse!!
so niceeee!!
im following ur blog!!


please check mines out?
the-scarlett-fever.blogspot.com
xoxo

My Unfinished Life said...

classic look!!....very chic girl.....
and to answer your query on my blog...im from delhi!!!

FashionPhD said...

the pearls with the polka dot top looks so good!