Monday, June 6, 2011

Good News

Hey Readers,
I got some good news for you.Remember in my last post i said that i am looking for jobs and going for interviews.Well, i was offered the post of Team member in Global Fund agency at JP Morgan.Initially the designation of team member does sound small but i got a good start at a good well reputed company and hence these post is dedicated to all my readers who wished my luck.A big thank you to you guys and i want to share the good news with you.I love you guys.Thanks for your support.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats.....wish you all success in life, princess :)
----your admirer

Love Joice said...

you are a gorgeous girl! thanks for your wonderful comment I followed you!

Love Joice said...

Hi dear, I like you on Facebook too! thanks for helping me! xx Joice

Gautam S Brahma said...

hey nabanisha!! :) well congrats for d job, and thanks so mch for your comment on my blog, glad to know that u r frm ghy..

Best Regards
Gautam S Brahma

Amit Gera said...

Great news....awesum...do well...alld da bes....

Amit Gera said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nabanisha said...

@anonymous: thanx a lot...i would really love to know your name..:

@love joice: thanx a lot for following..

@gautam s brahma: thanx a lot & i liked your photography

@amit gera:Thanx a lot sir...

Kurian Cyriac said...

Congrats, Nisha! u deserve it :)
cheers.. all the best..