Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I got a Real Life Princess




                        

Hey Readers,

I gotta tell you somethings,I got a Real Life Princess in my life and this post is dedicated to her.The Princess i am talking about is my dear college friend,Shrizu.I met her in these precious 3 years college life journey and trust me it was great knowing such a valuable person in life.The way she talk,the way she understand and the way she is there for you is just over whelming and i will surely treasure such a friend for lifetime.Being a fellow Pisces,we bonded over many things and i will miss her a lot.I love her style, easy nature and many more..Love you a lot Shrizu aka lb...i am missing you a lot..
Xoxo
Nisha

4 comments:

Kabeen said...

Unknown said...

thanku so much......but witthout u nothing wud b possible....u r a true princess n great fashionista.....

Unknown said...

love u so muchhhhhh...muuuuauaaahhhhhhh

My Unfinished Life said...

friends are always precious!!!!