Thursday, May 5, 2011

Between exams



Hey readers,
I know i have not been posting but I have been struggling with my exams and yeah after facing my two paper (M.I.S and Financial Markets & Services),I needed something to unwind.So after my FMS exams yesterday,me and Shrizu went to newly opened nearby mall and decided to get some pizza and retail therapy.Then we have been joined by two of our crazy friends,Chetan & Pratik  as they needed some shopping ideas.Then went to a gaming zone in the mall and then dinner afterwards and not to mention embarrassing photos with Mc. Donald's Ronald Donald.God it really helped unwinding from all the exam stress.

P.s: I have been reading your lovely comments.Thanks for your time and support.

Dress Details:
Tank:Shoppers Stop
Bottoms:Jeggings(Gift from Mom)
Cape:Unknown
Eiffle Tower Chain:Brigade
Shoes:Rubber shoes 
Bag:Unknown


Photos from the Day:



2 comments:

kuldeep said...

lovely dressing yellow wid blue stripes white cardigan....but lil bt shorter fr de height of statue!!! :p
look fr model into de city am sure u'll find more decent n attractive than him, anyways de second last snap in which Shrizu ur friend wearing brown top,its too looking awesome...i liked it!!!.....bakki keep posting,but do studying....;)

Anonymous said...

borhiya...:-)