Monday, April 18, 2011

I heart Bags..







Hey Readers,

"A womes's life is mystical and intriguing as her content of her bags""-me.

With hardly two weeks to go for my last exams,which is standing me and my graduation,i am scared and sad for these three years of graduation coming to an end and hence a new chapter gonna open in my life after all these memories.Most of my friends have opted for MBA and me,along with a few more are planning to work just for mere reason of getting experience and hopes of entering a good B-school.I am staying home and studying(raised eyebrows,i guess) so therefore there is no outfit post but here is a post featuring my favorite bags from my closet.I was and always will be a bag person,i always carry them even if i have to go the nearby grocery shop.I love the way they can make an outfit.So,here the post featuring me favorite bags.Now back to my books.

xoxo 
Nabanisha


1 comment: