Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Peachy..





Hey Readers,
Hope you are having a great time of your life.Recently with all the farewell planning and stuff for my college,i came to realize people what they seem in face are not actually what they are from their heart.We had to struggle a lot for the farewell party with support from few batch mate which is really shameful.If any of you are reading these,please understand what four of us going through.You wouldnot like the same happen to you,right.??
Anyways apart from the sad reality,i am happy that there are a few people from my college life i would remember through out my life for their support and honesty,which contribute for what i am today.

So,these is a photo of me from last week,as i dint get time to post it,so i am posting it today.
I am thankful to my creative friend & photographer Shrizu and as a token of appreciation i am posting her photo,where she is wearing a dress designed by her.

Dress Details:
Top:Max
Jeans:Gift from Mom
Shoes:Unknown
Bag:Gift from Cyrus





No comments: